Valle de Bravo Los Álamos, Valle de Bravo, México, Mexico
Mexico Sotheby's International Realty
AH0 ART VILLA
- FULL BATHS
- PARTIAL BATHS
- 8372.63 m2
Photos and videos from AH0 Art Villa
ABOUT VALLE DE BRAVO LOS ÁLAMOS, VALLE DE BRAVO, MÉXICO, MEXICO
Immersed in Acatitlán’s majestic mountains and nestled in Valle de Bravo’s idilic forests, AH0 Art Villa is located. The innovative project that its creators pursued in complicity with the renowned architect Guillermo de la Cajiga.
AH0 Art Villa is a unique investment opportunity in both the Mexican and the global real estate markets since its compelling design makes it a livable curatorial installation, available with the magnificent artworks, collectible design furniture and exquisite decoration made in-situ by remarkable visual artists carefully selected to integrate such an idilic place.
AH0 Art Villa, half an hour away from Valle de Bravo downtown, is composed by different private and fully equipped spaces:
- La Casa Prieta, main residence (1,497 sqm) terrace with mountain views, kitchen, dining room, family room, living room with library, master bedroom with full bathroom, dressing room and terrace, as well as two secondary bedrooms with shared bathroom, tub, and balcony.
- La Terraza Acapulco (747 sqm) with a small swimming lagoon, jacuzzi, Palapa, kitchen, and social area.
- La Choza (307 sqm) is composed of a bedroom with a bathroom, a living room with an independent kitchenette, and a terrace.
- El Vagón (168 sqm) with a small living room, kitchenette, bathroom, terrace, and two bedrooms, one with a full bed and the other with bunk beds.
- La Píldora (57 sqm) with a bedroom-studio with a bathroom and independent kitchenette.
- El Chirimoyo (155 sqm) rescued and intervened rural house with two bedrooms, a kitchenette, bathroom and a semi-opened vestibule with a living-dinning room.
With two independent accesses, this exceptional property is declared a fluid constructive and evolutive development. The ranch outlines are meticulously merged with respect for its surroundings, mimicking and melting with it. AAV was also conceived as the Villa of the future since it is a 100% sustainable habitat with natural-resources preservation-investments, alternative energy sources and a backup power plant, a pioneer biological system for both purify and regenerate the water consumed —facilitated by Francisco Bonilla, founding partner and postgraduate studies teacher at the prestigious local Environmental University, or UMA—, among others that coexist with order, wisdom and environmental values.
This building houses amazing details in its insides from Stucco wall finishings —an ancestral technique made by the master craftsmen that recently restored Santo Domingo Temple in Oaxaca City made out of soil, metal and adobe in traditional formats— to classic artisanal mosaic floors with a central heating technology and designed by extraordinary visual artists such as Francisco Toledo, Dr. Lakra, Mauricio Cervantes, Jan Hendrix, Guillermo Olguín, James Brown, Ricardo Pinto, Damián Flores, Luis Zarate, Liora Rimoch, among other creative masterminds.
The combination of sensitivity, madness, exquisite taste, and creativity was essential to bring to life AH0 ART Villa.
Property ID: W86749